MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I get the banner/logo to the top?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I replaced the regular logo with a banner How do I get it to the top and left of the page?

Help appreciated.

LINK
Looks like you have figured it out?
I want to get all the way to the the top with no space in between.
Do you mean from Left to right? Make it longer then lol.
I mean up to the Top Margin and to the Left Margin
Dardango Wrote:I mean up to the Top Margin and to the Left Margin

The image you have, will not go all the way to the left, as your forum width doesn't.
Kind Regards.
rcpalace Wrote:
Dardango Wrote:I mean up to the Top Margin and to the Left Margin

The image you have, will not go all the way to the left, as your forum width doesn't.
Kind Regards.

I can fix that, but how can I get it the top corner?
2/3 ways of doing this

1) Extend the banner

2) Set your forum to the width of 925px. So go to the Admin CP and find Themes > Your theme > Page Container > Width (and type that in there)

3) Download rh.gif (This black line below Toungue)

[attachment=7007]

Then upload it to /board/images/ and then once you done that go to the Admin CP and then find Themes > Your theme > Additional CSS. In that box copy and paste this into it
#header {
background: url(images/rh.gif) repeat-x;
}
Jag100 Wrote:2/3 ways of doing this

1) Extend the banner

2) Set your forum to the width of 925px. So go to the Admin CP and find Themes > Your theme > Page Container > Width (and type that in there)

Then upload it to /board/images/ and then once you done that go to the Admin CP and then find Themes > Your theme > Additional CSS. In that box copy and paste this into it
#header {
}

Did all that, nothing changed. By the way, you didn't specify whiss CSS box to add the code to?
Dardango Wrote:
Jag100 Wrote:2/3 ways of doing this

1) Extend the banner

#header {
}

Did all that, nothing changed. By the way, you didn't specify whiss CSS box to add the code to?

Sorry scroll ll the way bottom of the page and there is a big box to add extra code just put it in there
Pages: 1 2