MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem rebuild & reload all in Cache Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

I am having a little problem in the cache manager in admin cp.

In mybb_credits when i click on reload cache,it will issue an error "illegal string offset value"which i can't read completely as the page reloads very fast and then it will show that the cache has been reloaded successfully.

Here is the screenshot;

[attachment=40245]

What can be the matter?

Thanks in advance.......

Edit:I managed to take a quick screenshot of the error.

Here it is:

[attachment=40246]
Are you using the latest PHP version? This happens to me if so.

Edit: And I actually think that is a know issue, haha
As you can see in the screenshot,i am using the PHP 5.6.35.

Or is there another method to check the version of php?

What i can't understand is that everything was working fine since yesterday...i didn't make any changes...
What mybb version are you using?
(2018-04-22, 10:06 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]What mybb version are you using?

Latest version...
there are some changes in the credits page & referred issue needs fixing.

moved to MyBB project & Site issues section
Nobody can help?
Alright, the file seems to have been deleted from the repositories. I didn't know why so I searched for it.

As per #3099 the code is now going to link to the official credits page here and the code removed altogether.

This shouldn't stop your forum from working while we release the upcoming version with the update.
(2018-04-24, 03:27 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, the file seems to have been deleted from the repositories. I didn't know why so I searched for it.

As per #3099 the code is now going to link to the official credits page here and the code removed altogether.

This shouldn't stop your forum from working while we release the upcoming version with the update.

It should have happened in the last few days(2-3 days) as before i didn't see a such issue.

However,it is nice that you are going to solve it a new update and until it doesn't cause any security issues,there is no reason to be afraid of.

Waiting for the new update..... Smile

Thankyou all.....