MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to exactly use Xthread? I am trying add Video Gallery and img Gallery.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
However it is not working on the default theme!

Do anyone have the same problem?
(2018-04-24, 02:50 AM)newyork Wrote: [ -> ]Do anyone have the same problem?

That depends on what the problem is. For instance, I believe you are applying the field to a category instead of a forum.
Based on the error message you’re showing us you’re probably applying it to the incorrect forum. Also did you follow the tutorials on how to create the gallery templates?
(2018-04-24, 04:36 AM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]Based on the error message you’re showing us you’re probably applying it to the incorrect forum. Also did you follow the tutorials on how to create the gallery templates?

I did the same thing, but it is not showing under Gallery Forum, 
it says: Sorry, but the forum you are currently viewing does not contain any child forums.

(2018-04-24, 03:01 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]

That depends on what the problem is. For instance, I believe you are applying the field to a category instead of a forum.

I changed back to Forum, it is still not working! 
How strange!!
i install few minute ago, i add on new_thread theme the shortcode with key but even in my forum not working with default theme!
(2018-04-24, 02:50 AM)newyork Wrote: [ -> ]However it is not working on the default theme!

If you already fixed these:

(2018-04-24, 03:01 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
I believe you are applying the field to a category instead of a forum.
(2018-04-24, 04:36 AM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]probably applying it to the incorrect forum.
and still have the problem, then post your current forum settings where the field applied and the current custom field settings.

I've tried it several months ago, I don't have any problem applying it into 1.8 at all.
The IMDB, YouTube Gallery, Downloads and the Forum sections use custom fields:
http://yourbb.ga
(2018-04-24, 03:10 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-24, 02:50 AM)newyork Wrote: [ -> ]However it is not working on the default theme!

If you already fixed these:

(2018-04-24, 03:01 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
I believe you are applying the field to a category instead of a forum.
(2018-04-24, 04:36 AM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]probably applying it to the incorrect forum.
and still have the problem, then post your current forum settings where the field applied and the current custom field settings.

I've tried it several months ago, I don't have any problem applying it into 1.8 at all.
The IMDB, YouTube Gallery, Downloads and the Forum sections use custom fields:
http://yourbb.ga

check this!!!