MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make threat "important"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, friends.
I have a offer: make opportunity some threat to be marked like "important" and so marked in a different color and it moves to the top.
Regards
... threat?
I don't think you should be making any threats important. Toungue

Making threads important sounds like a good idea.
Can't you just use "Prefix" and "Sticky"?
When we can do it anyway no point making the code more complex, it may raise the chance of introducing new bugs.
If you use some "like" system you could get a simple plugin written for it. Otherwise, I doubt this is gonna happen.
effone Wrote:When we can do it anyway no point making the code more complex, it may raise the chance of introducing new bugs.

If we are scared to change things because “it might create new bugs”, things will never get done.
There are many more untouched things to do rather than combining already available two features to one ...
(2018-04-25, 06:50 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]If we are scared to change things because “it might create new bugs”, things will never get done.

You are correct but that is not the reason this might be getting rejecting. Just to clarify.

The feature requested is as of now a duplication of the "sticky" feature and therefore may be rejected to be implemented.

Unless more information or positive input for it is provided of course.
(2018-04-26, 01:22 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-25, 06:50 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]If we are scared to change things because “it might create new bugs”, things will never get done.

You are correct but that is not the reason this might be getting rejecting. Just to clarify.

I understand that completely, I'm simply making the point.