MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYPS download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone please give me a direct download for MYPS? I don't want to register at another forum just do download it.

Thanks,

BP
As far as I'm aware that is the only way to do it. Sorry.
If you want to use the plugin, show respect to the author by downloading it at their terms.
I don't think the author would appreciate the download to be available the way you want it, if they did, they would have made it that way.
I used to have a problem with the whole "2 posts to download" concept but at the end of the day, you are only spending a few minutes of your time, and you get access to so many great plugins Toungue
Well, I've got it. But I don't like registering at a forum, just to download something, then never go there again...
You want updates don't you? What if a bug is found or an exploit?

My apologies if you find that inconvenient.
Linking off to other forums is an annoyance from a user's standpoint, but from the creators standpoint, it is the best and most efficient way. So, yes, users should respect the creators terms.
Yeah, well, thanks for all your helps. I know its best to respect the creator...
And please keep in mind I don't require any links on your site to mine. I personally don't like to use mods that do that.
Well, thats fine, but I will make an announcement on my forum for all contributors, and you and Lex are at the top of the list