MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multi Forum Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Is there any hack/Mod to run multi forums in mybb? like the sebflipper.com for phpBB/IPB. I used search but don't get what I want from the result.

Thank you.
All you have to do is change the Data Base Pre-fix in the install setup, you can use the data base you have now.
If you're talking about fast multiple forum creation such as free IPB, PHPBB forum hosters do, then I believe such a mod doesn't exist as of yet.
hello, I'm very interested on like that.

zam.
i want one to
A fella said he was developing one. Not sure if the guy from CreateMyBB convinced him to halt it, so he can preserve his monopoly. Who knows?

Unless the CreatemyBB guy owns a patent, anyone is free to create this script. I know the person who makes the free version of the phpBB Multiforums [ not Seb ]. I'll ask him about it.
Heh, I like being referred to as the "CreateMyBB Guy". And no, I don't own a patent. I don't know if anyone would find a script as complex and unique as mine, though. The Admin CP has features only other multi-forums scripts dream of.

Anyways, I'm willing to sell the script for a price, just PM me.