MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum: www.wmforum.pl
After i deactiveate some plugins and activate them again they stopped working for example:
Shoutbox - shouts does not appear
Scroll to top - is visable all time, and do nothing when click on it. Is there a way to fix IT?
looks like your forum has javascript conflicts.
not sure what exactly is causing problem(s).

can you move all files & folders in plugins folder to a new folder (eg. ~/inc/plugins2) AND
move back plugin files & folders one by one & simultaneously checking whether it is working
(2018-04-27, 02:41 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]looks like your forum has javascript conflicts.
not sure what exactly is causing problem(s).

can you move all files & folders in plugins folder to a new folder (eg. ~/inc/plugins2) AND
move back plugin files & folders one by one & simultaneously checking whether it is working

I don't think so, i think it's theme problem. I upload a new theme (same as that i'm using now, just renamed it) and on second version of theme it's working fine, so i think it's a theme problem, just don't know what how to fix this.

Never mind, i've found the problem. Half of mine "headerinclude" was missing. Anyway thanks for your time! :p