MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank white page after clicking post thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I'm on mybb 1.8.15 and whenever I try to make a post on my forums it redirects me to a blank white page with the link newthread.php?fid=3&processed=1 No error message or anything, just a white page and nothing gets posted.
Are you at all using MyBB?
If yes, then also I can't see a linkback. You violated support eligibility policy.
Edit: Oh you meant a linkback to powered by mybb. It's literally right there in the footer [Image: MH2nadm.png]
The link at your post taking me somewhere else ...
Ah sorry go to https://fcgaming.co/beta/ I got confused when i was making the post because i dont have that under the forums dir yet. Sorry about that

Also a note when i refresh the blank white page i see this [Image: aMJKCZm.png]
forum admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> view php info --> search for post_max_size & post its value

basically, you have to contact your web host & ask to increase post_max_size value.

increasing below values might be also required for smooth running of a forum / web site
upload_max_filesize , memory_limit , max_execution_time
(2018-04-29, 04:30 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]forum admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> view php info --> search for post_max_size & post its value

basically, you have to contact your web host & ask to increase post_max_size value.

increasing below values might be also required for smooth running of a forum / web site
upload_max_filesize , memory_limit , max_execution_time

post_max_size is set to 512M also just in case any of the other ones are bad I'll post them so you can let me know and I'll include it in any ticket I make.

upload_max_filesize is 512M
memory_limit is 128M
max_execution_time is 90

Are any/all of these bad and need changing?
^ actually they are not bad.

please contact your web host & ask to analyze and fix the issue
give them the error & content of the post you were trying to make.
(2018-04-28, 09:29 PM)TheMrDynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Also a note when i refresh the blank white page i see this [Image: aMJKCZm.png]

It is because your post data is empty.
It also happens here.
https://community.mybb.com/newthread.php...rocessed=1
(2018-04-29, 06:34 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ actually they are not bad.

please contact your web host & ask to analyze and fix the issue
give them the error & content of the post you were trying to make.

What do I need to do to get them to fix it? Will they know what it is if i just give them the mybb error?
Pages: 1 2