MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: plugin for uploading images that shows in users posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any thing like this? I've been looking through all addons but I can't find one.

I've tried the built in upload but that will just make some thumbs, what I need is that the image is fully shown in the post.
...and if there is a setting that you can upload any size of image and it will reduce size if it to some preset settings, that would be awesome.
forum admin panel >> Configuration [Settings] >> attachments
>> Show Attached Thumbnails in Posts >> select Full Size Image & save settings

forum admin panel >> Tools & Maintenance >> Recount & Rebuild >>
Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails --> click Go button

after doing above, check if attached images appear in full size at posts
DOH! missed that in the settings, thanks Smile

I tried to use the thumbnail size settings to limit the size of the image but it seems that 96*96 is a maximum what ever I set, is this how it should be, like a maximum size hard coded in the php-files or should I be able to use any size for this? if you should be able to set anything then this is exactly what I'm looking for Big Grin
^ if you use thumbnails & change the size then attachment thumbnails need rebuilding as suggested above

Quote:forum admin panel >> Tools & Maintenance >> Recount & Rebuild >>
Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails --> click Go button
DOH!! again, my eyes ain't with me to day.
Thanks so much Big Grin

@.m. one more thing....

Can you redirect me to the code/documentation for this attachment thing, which isn't an addon.

I'm trying to move away from punBB and so far this is the best place to be and the migration test is OK, the really big issue now is with punBB's addon attachment system. I need to create a script for converting the database into this 'not'-addon.

As I tested the migration all addons were supposed to be disabled so I knew that it won't convert anything that isn't "system normal", thus only the forum itself, no addons.

This is the first place that has a migration tool that works for punBB.
I did the migration from punBB 1.4.4 and everything worked perfectly. (you might want to mention this on the migration page, that it works for punBB 1.4.4 also. I didn't really think it would work because of it saying punBB 1.2)