MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a customised editor , with hide button [$$]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Request per as title, willling to pay :Smile
contact me on discord for faster response 717#0001
do you just need a hide button in the editor ?

btw, is it for providing download links of warez / cracks ... etc !?

anyway, see replies here & see My Insert Buttons plugin
(2018-05-01, 08:30 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]do you just need a hide button in the editor ?

Yes, its for those purpose, as its a hackin/cracking related forum. Reply to unlock is already working well. I already managed to add hide button on "RIN Editor" but was not able to do on any other editors.
Ill check links you gave for My Insert Buttons. and see what i can do.
(2018-05-01, 09:22 AM)bobby6991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-05-01, 08:30 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]do you just need a hide button in the editor ?

Yes, its for those purpose, as its a hackin/cracking related forum. Reply to unlock is already working well. I already managed to add hide button on "RIN Editor"  but was not able to do on any other editors.
Ill check links you gave for My Insert Buttons. and see what i can do.

Off-Topic: Why create a hacking / cracking forum its been done to much and I don't think MyBB gives support out for sites like that, what makes you different then the others? Why would people join your site? I also hope you have off shore web hosting with DMCA ignored and hopefully the host allows the sharing of cracked software and such because you will get shutdown if you don't have any of that. FYI don't get into legal problems I seen it happen to much with sites like that you also need to get good DDoS protaction as a hacking / cracking site you will be targeted a lot. Just looking out for you.

Sorry just had to get that out lol.
Another wannabe HF -.- smh
--- this topic is closed to prevent unnecessary off-topic discussion ---
one can communicate with other interested members through PMs / other modes