MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show amount of soft deleted threads / posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to show amount of soft deleted threads and posts?
These things are still accesible for admins and moderators and it's obvious that if you give people on forum ability to soft delete their own threads it will eventually give you one big mess.

If there is an option to show currently soft deleted trheads and posts then please tell me where it is.
If not then well we need to discuss why we don't have something like that. Let's say that you want to allow people to delete their own threads (or hide them, but in MyBB there's nothing like "hide", only unapprove or soft delete.).

I think that it would be nice to have at least some sort of information about soft deleted threads (to properly delete them or recover them).
I think a feature to display a list of soft and/or unapproved threads/posts was discussed. Not sure how it went though.
It has been discussed to have a list of soft deleted threads threads / posts under MCP. Since this is a feature you can expect it in upcoming feature release of MyBB.
https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/3160