MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove Extra Space At Bottom Of Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have an issue with my forum at HertzAim. I use the emerald theme. Currently everything is well other then the fact that at the bottom of the page I have extra white space where the footer should be located. I am assuming this is a simple fix, can anyone help me out? I have posted a picture relating to this issue and have also linked my web page.

[attachment=40285]
I think this is normal you need to make more categorys to make bigger your index page..
(2018-05-06, 05:03 PM)SickMelody Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is normal you need to make more categorys to make bigger your index page..

Will give it a shot, thank you.

Still doesn't seem to work.
Check your footer template maybe you made something there
I'm noticing the same thing.
I have been comparing the css from the demo site to mine in the chrome developer tools and have made modifications to match.
The version we download is 1.6 the demo site seems to use a newer version of the theme.

(These are modifications to match the demo site)
Remove the footer css body tag complete lines 3-5
Remove the global css second set of body tags lines 19-22
Remove the global.css #content "margin-bottom:- 75px;" "was line 154 if you removed the previous lines its now 149"
Remove the footer css lines 7 and 8 "position: absolute; & bottom: 0;"

Once you change the values you may need to check templates in "Tools and Maintenance".

These are the differences I can find and in chrome developer tools now shows the site blocks looking proper to the pages format and the demo site as well looks correct on mobile, I will let you know if I find more.
(2018-05-08, 06:31 PM)drguild Wrote: [ -> ]I'm noticing the same thing.
I have been comparing the css from the demo site to mine in the chrome developer tools and have made modifications to match.
The version we download is 1.6 the demo site seems to use a newer version of the theme.

Remove the global.css #content "margin-bottom:- 75px;" "was line 154 if you removed the previous lines its now 149"

Once you change the values you may need to check templates in "Tools and Maintenance".

These are the differences I can find and in chrome developer tools now shows the site blocks looking proper to the pages format and the demo site as well looks correct on mobile, I will let you know if I find more.

I made my account here just to say thank you.
Was really struggling with this issue for over a month.

Thanks! This fixed it.
My footer looks awesome now: https://www.deverz.nl/
(2018-05-08, 06:31 PM)drguild Wrote: [ -> ]I'm noticing the same thing.

Wow man, thanks!!! It helped me a lot Smile

P.S for others
If it still doesnt work, remove margin-bottom: 180px; from global.css body{}