MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Footer Not Stuck To Bottom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to get my forum footer to stick to the bottom of my page. However it won't work. I have tried adding more forum categories as well but there is always a section of white stuck underneath the footer and it is really bothering me. I appreciate any help you all provide me.

My Forum can be viewed here

An image of the issue can be viewed here: 

[attachment=40287]

Here is a preview of my footer as well: 

</div></div><footer class="footer-distributed">

<div class="footer-left">

<p style="" class="footer-links">
					© Hertz Aim - Powered By <a style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Noto Sans;" href="">  myBB</a>
				</p>

</div>

<div style="" class="footer-right">

<div class="footer-icons">

<a href="#"><i style="margin-top: 6px;" class="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubP7a5uvmKo"></i></a>

</div>

</div>
		<div style="display: block;" class="scrollToTop"><i class="fa fa-angle-up"></i></div>
		<div class="scrollToDown"><i class="fa fa-angle-down"></i></div>

</footer>

<script>
	if (connected == 0)
	{ jQuery("#mobile_member").html("<a href='member.php?action=login'>Login</a> - <a href='member.php?action=register'>Register</a>"); }
	if (connected == 1)
	{ document.getElementById("mobile_member").innerHTML = '<a title="Inbox" href="private.php">Inbox</a> - <a title="User CP" href="usercp.php">User CP</a> - <a title="Log Out" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">Logout</a>'; }
</script>
support denied. see Support Eligibility Policy (already informed through PM)