MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cerulean User CP issue with MySubcriptions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks! However, with the Mysubs.php edit, I get an error in my admin panel now:

[Image: 1WVxAJ3.png]

Not sure what the error could be? I did the edit in the Mysubs.php file and that was it....any ideas?
(2018-05-11, 05:32 PM)Smokey Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! However, with the Mysubs.php edit, I get an error in my admin panel now:

[Image: 1WVxAJ3.png]

Not sure what the error could be?  I did the edit in the Mysubs.php file and that was it....any ideas?

The previous edit has nothing to do with this error nor the theme. I suggest that you contact the plugin author for plugin related issues not the theme author.

First thing first check that you did not leave said values blank? Based on the image it appears that they are? ie: price/length thus returning a blank/empty value, if this not the case then there may an actual issue with plugin returning an empty array or non array value.

Based on the error mentoned it is related to this and the related following:
			foreach($prices as $val)

Most likely you may need something like
if(is_array($prices)){
    foreach($prices as $val){
        //Do something.
    }
}
Or not.., but it is not my plugin nor related to my theme so I  suggest you contact the plugin author for exact fixes to said specific issue.

Just a thought/suggestion:   if you run further into alot of problems with that specific plugin and want an alternative this is worth the value: MySubscriptions2.2
Okay great, i'll look into that. Thanks! Big Grin
Not sure what you done wrong but followed vintagedaddyo step by step and everything is working for me.
Pages: 1 2