MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adding MyCode as a plugin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have some MyCode I developed (http://mods.mybboard.net/view.php?did=688), and I am developing more.

As of now, each user has to manually make and activate the MyCode, which can be quite complicated or tedious for newbies.

I want to be able to just add this as a plugin, (I don't know PHP). So you just upload mycode.php to te inc/plugin directory, and activate it, then you have operating MyCode. It would be extremely helpful if I could add more then 1 mycode into the file, and release it as a batch of MyCode.
And even greater would be if you could add buttons for it in each post, I know how to do this manually editing the files, but if it could just be contained in a plugin.
And greater still, if you could add settings to the configuration, where you can disable/enable individual types of MyCode, though this is not necessary.

I can't see the basic bit of this being to hard for a good programmer, thanks,

BP
Yeah, this would be very helpful for me too.
An example plug-in that does this. Smile
Could you please zip that?
When you click on it you should be able to download it. So I don't see the need for that? Or you could just rightclick the attachment and click on save link as.
That doesnt seem to work well on Opera...

I'll try again though
OK, that is great. I could kiss you. But is there anyway to add more then 1 code?
Here you go then. But I don't see why it shouldn't work in Opera. Unless you have an old version.
Well, yeah, thanks. I installed IE and did it...se the above post if possibel Big Grin
You can use this then.
Just copy/paste the code i used and change it to add the other. Just remember to change "name_of_mycode".
Pages: 1 2 3