MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide last post for specific sub forum on index?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a asian games section for my upcoming interest site then inside that I have a sub-forum for anime character maker eroge games, these games contain mature and NSFW themes.

Thing is I don't want to publicize the posts from this forum showing up on the main page's last post for the fact these threads would have NFSW content in them and the forum is labeled as [Mature] and isn't viewiable to guest users.

I looked on the forum and didn't see anything about this.

So does someone know a way to exclude a forum from the index pages forums last post?

Please note this forum won't have objectionable material as I have a rule in the forum.

Extreme graphical or sexually explicit materials as in images and videos will NOT be tolerated under any circumstances NO EXCEPTION.
This includes content such as censored or uncensored sex scene images, gore, and any other obscene and objectionable material.

However with these anime character games some animated character nudity as in poses etc can be expected and is why I want to not show last posts on the main page and keep everything in the forum.

I hope doing this won't violate support here as I am not distributing any copyrighted materials or doing anything regarding hateful speech or questionable themes etc.
This should be quite simple.
Just change group permissions (can view threads in this forum) in forum settings and change the Guest and any other usergroup that you don't want to show those content.
(2018-05-11, 12:18 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]This should be quite simple.
Just change group permissions (can view threads in this forum) in forum settings and change the Guest and any other usergroup that you don't want to show those content.

I alreaddy have guests turned off.

But for those logged in registered members I want them to have access to this forum but just not see the posts on the index.
Basically only those who want access to the content need to actually go into the forum to see and access it.
Rather than someone just seeing it on the index in latest post and clicking on it not realising its in the mature games content forum.
I do have it turned off in the latest posts area.

Update: here is a screenshot if what I mean,
Content in the dedicated mature forum obviously shows as normal content on the main page which is why I want to hide the last post thread stuff.

[Image: eDNLHz5.jpg]