MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BankPipe – Subscriptions and payments manager with PayPal and cryptocurrencies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I would to use it but its paid Sad
Giventhe plugin lets you earn money, 20€ is nothing compared to the amount you would earn by using it.
BankPipe beta 6 is out, featuring a rewrite from the ground up, Omnipay support and much more.

To celebrate this important milestone, Ultimate subscription, which lets you access the whole premium plugins pack offered by MyBBoost including BankPipe and Flyover amongst many others, is 15€ off for 1 week. Use the code BANKPIPE6 when checking out.
On request, cryptocurrencies are coming to BankPipe soon.

[Image: heE4ptu.png]
(2019-07-24, 09:06 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]On request, cryptocurrencies are coming to BankPipe soon.

[Image: heE4ptu.png]

Cool Cool Cool
Cryptos are now supported. Test 'em at MyBBoost.
(2019-07-28, 04:34 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Cryptos are now supported. Test 'em at MyBBoost.

Excellent!

[Image: giphy.gif]
At long last, BankPipe beta 7 is out, featuring cryptocurrencies support (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, USD Coin, Ethereal and Litecoin).
I just installed Bankpipe on my forum but I am having trouble getting the discount feature to work. I have 3 levels of VIP status on my site...so I want to take off the cost of level one when you purchase level 2 and take of the cost of level 2 when you buy level 3.

Level 1 = $25
Level 2 = $100 (should be $75 if you are already level 1)
Level 3 = $200 (should be $100 if you are already level 2)

I can't seem to get the percentages right or something??
This is a known bug, the discount is not displayed, but it’a applied on checkout. Will be fixed in future versions. Please post any support request on MyBBoost in the future, thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6