MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I have a question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that I have the 1.8 up and running I enabled the Security Questions for new sign-ups (set to Yes) and added a couple questions.

When I go to the Register page, I do not see any questions.  I have tried using the default Theme to see if my theme was the problem - but no luck.

I did have G33 security questions plug-in at the time I upgraded.  But I have since uninstalled it to use the 1.8 default behavior.

Is there something else I need to do to get this to work?
(2018-05-15, 07:39 AM)trangnhung96 Wrote: [ -> ]Now that I have the 1.8 up and running I enabled the Security Questions for new sign-ups (set to Yes) and added a couple questions.

When I go to the Register page, I do not see any questions.  I have tried using the default Theme to see if my theme was the problem - but no luck.

I did have G33 security questions plug-in at the time I upgraded.  But I have since uninstalled it to use the 1.8 default behavior.

Is there something else I need to do to get this to work?

Go to AdminCP → Configuration → Security Questions

It should look like this screenshot.

[Image: 987ed13a7cea58b27b62fd7f1481af1a.png]

Do you have this setup?

If not, use the 'Add New Question' tab to create a new security question and it should work now.