MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unknown problem with missing icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I was working for a while with mybb themes and after some time I realized that I am missing icons next to topic. This screen is from BootBB theme, but it turns out that the icons dont show up in ANY theme - not even default one.

The only theme that shows these icons is FLATTY THEME (https://community.mybb.com/thread-208140.html).
.:
[attachment=40344]

Has anybody ever encountered a problem like that? What might be the cause? Could 3 installed themes be too much? 

What is the place of the theme file that contains links to  these icons? ACP -> template sets -> and then which one of the numerous links here? Index Page Templates? Forum Display Templates?)

Its literally the same icon that you can see when you go to one of this forum sections, e.g. https://community.mybb.com/forum-176.html, press inspect and find "thread_status newfolder". This is the icon set that I am missing.

Thanks!
What's URL of the forum so we can view the source code. It's possible it's the theme that doesn't have the icons uploaded or your templates don't correctly point to the theme directory.
All the templates have correct "images" folder uploaded and that includes icons - thats what I am sure about.
<td align="center" class="trow2 forumdisplay_regular" width="2%"><span class="thread_status dot_hotfolder" title="Contains posts by you. No new posts. Hot thread.">&nbsp;</span></td>
This is the code that is supposed to show the icons.. but it doesnt..
It seems that your template file is okey, but theme has reverted your thread_status.css.

Try replacing your code with,
ACP >> Templates & Themes >> Your theme >> thread_status.css

.thread_status {
	display: inline-block;
	width: 16px;
	height: 16px;
	background-image: url(images/folders_sprite.png);
	background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

.thread_status.dot_folder {
	background-position: 0 0;
}

.thread_status.dot_hotfolder {
	background-position: 0 -20px;
}

.thread_status.dot_hotlockfolder {
	background-position: 0 -40px;
}

.thread_status.dot_lockfolder {
	background-position: 0 -60px;
}

.thread_status.dot_newfolder {
	background-position: 0 -80px;
}

.thread_status.dot_newhotfolder {
	background-position: 0 -100px;
}

.thread_status.dot_newhotlockfolder {
	background-position: 0 -120px;
}

.thread_status.dot_newlockfolder {
	background-position: 0 -140px;
}

.thread_status.folder {
	background-position: 0 -160px;
}

.thread_status.hotfolder {
	background-position: 0 -180px;
}

.thread_status.hotlockfolder {
	background-position: 0 -200px;
}

.thread_status.lockfolder {
	background-position: 0 -220px;
}

.thread_status.movefolder {
	background-position: 0 -240px;
}

.thread_status.newfolder {
	background-position: 0 -260px;
}

.thread_status.newhotfolder {
	background-position: 0 -280px;
}

.thread_status.newhotlockfolder {
	background-position: 0 -300px;
}

.thread_status.newlockfolder {
	background-position: 0 -320px;
}

If this fix doesn't work, you may need to copy-paste your forum display full source code or link your forum here.

Thank you!
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! It helped!