MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Reply With Problems [1.8.15]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AJAX posting message does not work properly in Quick Reply.

Requirements:

1) The topic needs to have two pages or more
2) The user posts the message on the last page of the topic using the quick reply box

The result is that the message is sent, but the page does not update to show the message sent in the topic. You must refresh the page manually (F5) to be able to view the posted message.

Is there any way to fix this?  Huh

PS: this error only started to happen after upgrading to MyBB 1.8.15

EDIT: I made new tests and noticed that this problem is related to the tema of my forum. Therefore, the error does not appear to have been caused by the update 1.8.15. Can anyone help me solve the error?
Can't really reproduce this. Can you state the actual post number of the thread which is not loading?
(2018-05-16, 06:11 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Can't really reproduce this. Can you state the actual post number of the thread which is not loading?

Hello effone. I made new tests and noticed that this problem is related to the tema of my forum. Therefore, the error does not appear to have been caused by the update 1.8.15.  Blush

Can anyone help me solve the error?

Solution Here:

I was able to resolve the issue with the following procedure:

Revert to original in:

AdminCP »Templates & Style» Template Sets »Theme Templates» Edit Template: postbit_classic

I hope it's helpful if someone faces the same problem.

Greetings!  Smile