MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Repeated plugins...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm unable to locate these following plugin bits within the templates of my theme. (I disabled and then enabled) although I wasn't aware when disabling that they didn't remove from the template or re-add the bits *confused*..

Profile;
*User activity Location
*Warning system level
*Show referrals

Index;
Extended stats on index & portal.

Any help locating them would be greatly appreciated.
~Kerrang!
Could you make it a bit more clear what is actually going on because I didn't understand a word of that. Perhaps a screenshot of what you mean?
When I disabled the above plugins it didn't remove the code from the template. (leaving them inside it) when I enabled them they shown up again.

User Activity Location;
Warning System - 0%;
User Activity Location;
Warning System - 0%;

Any clearer? :/

P.s Not forgetting the index "Extended stats on main page and portal" (which I've browsed the index template and was unable to locate)
Some plugins aren't good at removing the code from the templates for a number of reasons.

If you can give a list of where those repeated bits occur (which page / section) then I can tell you the template to look in.

The "Extended stats" plugin should be in the idnex template and the code should be:
<!-- ASOIP_2_0_I -->
The rest are inside the profile;

In the header section. (the part which includes the info/avatar) and the last one the referral one is found in the location of "username Forum Info"...

Then it's fixed, thanks DrPoodle Smile
~Kerrang!
Both instances above can be found in the member_profile template.
I'm blind.... (fixed)

Thanks DrPoodle Smile
~Kerrang!

Appreciate the help fixing this..
No problem, it's what I'm here for Toungue