MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help fast - $10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone here that would like to earn small cash? I have two pretty small things on my to-do list. 

- Set everyone's IP to 127.0.0.1 in the forum.
- Remove all emails and the email forms when register on the forums.

PM me for details.
You may want to list your problems in your post to save time...
(2018-05-19, 03:11 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]You may want to list your problems in your post to save time...

Updated thread.
Curious about how you plan to allow users register removing the e-mail field. Because a workaround could cost more than $10 bucks.
(2018-05-19, 09:08 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Curious about how you plan to allow users register removing the e-mail field. Because a workaround could cost more than $10 bucks.

Username & password is enough for my forum.
(2018-05-20, 11:06 AM)thousandscats Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-05-19, 09:08 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Curious about how you plan to allow users register removing the e-mail field. Because a workaround could cost more than $10 bucks.

He means that emails are about of MyBB’s core. It may be difficult to remove them as there’s quite a few things on MyBB that rely on Emails. Just removing the email text box from the registration won’t remove emails completely from MyBB, in fact, it’ll trigger an error and users won’t be able to register.

Another thing to think about. What if someone loses their password and needs to reset it? Then what? No email, no reset. It’s a bad idea to say the least. Do yourself a favour and keep emails.
(2018-05-20, 11:17 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-05-20, 11:06 AM)thousandscats Wrote: [ -> ]

He means that emails are about of MyBB’s core. It may be difficult to remove them as there’s quite a few things on MyBB that rely on Emails. Just removing the email text box from the registration won’t remove emails completely from MyBB, in fact, it’ll trigger an error and users won’t be able to register.

Another thing to think about. What if someone loses their password and needs to reset it? Then what? No email, no reset. It’s a bad idea to say the least. Do yourself a favour and keep emails.

I understand, hopefully someone knows how to remove it totally. My forum is kinda special. The users who forget their password deserve to be locked out.
(2018-05-19, 03:08 PM)thousandscats Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone here that would like to earn small cash? I have two pretty small things on my to-do list. 

- Set everyone's IP to 127.0.0.1 in the forum.
- Remove all emails and the email forms when register on the forums.

PM me for details.

Do you still need help