MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The username/email and password combination you entered is invalid.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get this error whenever I try to log into my AdminCP. I can log into the main forum just fine.
I do have a test account prepared and I am willing to give DB & FTP access to get this problem fixed.
Can you provide us with a URL? Whenever there's a login issue it typically seems to be a cookie problem. Read here. Try resetting your password via your database and checking if your usergroup is 4 (administrator).
Since your site is forcing HTTPS I would make sure that your secure cookie flag is set to 1 in PHPMyAdmin.
(2018-05-21, 11:45 PM)R34P3R Wrote: [ -> ]Since your site is forcing HTTPS I would make sure that your secure cookie flag is set to 1 in PHPMyAdmin.

How would I go about doing that since I can't access the AdminCP
(2018-05-22, 09:31 PM)Aldo. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-05-21, 11:45 PM)R34P3R Wrote: [ -> ]Since your site is forcing HTTPS I would make sure that your secure cookie flag is set to 1 in PHPMyAdmin.

How would I go about doing that since I can't access the AdminCP

You need aaccess to PHPMyAdmin, you then need to change the value for “securecookieflag” to 1
Close this. Nothing worked so I just reinstalled the forum and everything is working now