MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Captcha and Registration button do not work!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Captcha and Registration button do not work!
I tried "noconflict" to "headerinclude" it worked for "submit" button but it makes the sceditor disappear.
I tried also to disable all plugins from settings this also didnt worked.

Can anyone help me with that please?

Forum URL: http://webgear.epizy.com/
Please also help me with this thread if you like: https://community.mybb.com/thread-217666.html
ACP --> General Configuration --> CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting

Try NoCAPTCHA reCAPTCHA

Your registration seems to work for me. Doesn't seem to be a script/javascript issue as you indicated.
Thanks for reply!
I tried now NoCAPTCHA reCAPTCHA does not work.
Also registration not work. I tried clear all cache and cookies and different browser also didnt worked.

OK I made CAPTCHA to work but the button still does not work..
Have you made any changes to the templates relating to registration? I.e member_register_*?

If so, revert them and try with NoCAPTCHA reCAPTCHA. If that doesn't work, try your registration page with NoCAPTCHA.
I made it to work with reCAPTCHA Invisible but the submit button still does not work.
I did not made any change to registration template.
To use reCAPTCHA Invisible, you need a public and private key from Google, so I'd suggest using another, or the one I mentioned earlier. If you haven't made any changes to the MyBB default theme, try registering on there.
Yes i got already the private and public key and it is working fine.
Nop its not working with default theme.
ACP --> Tools & Maintenance --> File Verification

When prompted, select Yes. Ignore the images that may be presented. What else comes up?
Error:
[Image: 62hhea3.png]
How are you hosting your forum? Check your Firewall for outgoing connections. Disable it if necessary. This error can also be thrown up if cURL and fopen (check PHP info) isn't enabled.
Pages: 1 2