MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete dont work as normal ways
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi alll

this happens when i try to delete anything, foruns, users, categories, etc

if i click directly on ok, just nothing happens

[Image: delete1.png]

but when i click on menu and right click to open:

[Image: delete2.png]

it works on new page

[Image: delete3.png]

how to fix it and delete on first warning?

ps: it dont only happens on user deletion menu, it  happens where allhave that submenu what confimation shows to delete
Sounds like it could be caused by the same issue that contributes to Inline moderation failing. I would follow the tutorial here https://community.mybb.com/thread-206896.html and see if that works.
Seems  that stuff of this topic is for 1809 version, and the vars is 1809, but i've installed version 1812, should i change that var on these lines below to 1812?

headerinclude
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1809"></script>
admin/inc/class_page.php
echo " <script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"../jscripts/general.js?ver=1809\"></script>\n";
(2018-05-22, 05:02 PM)nodio Wrote: [ -> ]Seems  that stuff of this topic  is for 1809 version, and the vars is 1809, but i've installed version 1812, should i change that var on these lines below to 1812?

headerinclude
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1809"></script>
admin/inc/class_page.php
echo " <script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"../jscripts/general.js?ver=1809\"></script>\n";
Yes