MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Thread icons not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I finally upgraded to MyBB 1.8, from MyBB 1.6 (whichever the latest 1.6 version was).

However, since doing this, the thread icons to determine if a forum has new threads or posts on the index page do not work.

[Image: joXAys8i3A.png]

If you want to check it out for yourself: http://sumoserv.com/forum

I'm not sure what is wrong, but I love the ApartNight theme, so i would much rather try to update or edit the templates to get it working, rather than use a different theme.

Cheers for any help!
(2018-05-23, 01:02 AM)Leftie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I finally upgraded to MyBB 1.8, from MyBB 1.6 (whichever the latest 1.6 version was).

However, since doing this, the thread icons to determine if a forum has new threads or posts on the index page do not work.

[Image: joXAys8i3A.png]

If you want to check it out for yourself: http://sumoserv.com/forum

I'm not sure what is wrong, but I love the ApartNight theme, so i would much rather try to update or edit the templates to get it working, rather than use a different theme.

Cheers for any help!

Fyi: the default 1.8 theme is what you need and select the color night and you will have your same theme but for 1.8

In theme settings look for theme color selector above the following

Manage Colors

A list of colors available for this theme. This should be a list of key paired (key=item) colors, for example, blue=Blue. Separate items with a new line.

select Night.

You can see my point made by reading the past announcement Justin made regarding the Apart series... via the release thread:

Quote:An updated version of the Apart Theme series will be included as the default theme in MyBB 1.8. In light of this announcement, the Apart theme series for MyBB 1.6 is no longer being actively supported.

Thank you for your interest in Apart and for your understanding.
Oh, fantastic. Thanks for letting me know, I rarely actually read the updates for anything, not just for MyBB, for anything. thanks!
Looks like your issue is fixed now on my end.