MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:126 - Incorrect key file for table './****/l****.MYI'; try to repair itQuery: REPLACE INTO threadsread (tid, uid, dateline) VALUES('1358', '1', '1527158374')

???

Somebody can help?

Solved,for futer need to do: ACP -> Task Manager -> Tables Check -> Enable
Like the error message says, try to repair the table.

Run the following SQL command:
repair table threadsread
(2018-05-24, 08:20 PM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]Like the error message says, try to repair the table.

Run the following SQL command:
repair table threadsread

sorry laie but i really need your help....i was unchecking the "use default group" for permision while i was creating sub forums , then this happened.. i cant find find my way around..pity me please
Ask your host if they can raise your MySQL "max_allowed_packet" to 16M.
(2018-06-15, 09:36 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Ask your host if they can raise your MySQL "max_allowed_packet" to 16M.

I really wish I could pay you for responding to me, effone. judging from ur response
I fink am getting a clue of what the problem is..there not enough space to contain new data I guess..the thing is that am still testing this forum on WAMP server..so is there a way I could raise this MySQL so I can finish this stage on my laptop...thank u so much...I really do appreciate help.