MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Member search by keyword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there any way for members that will be able to search for other members in the member list using keywords? Like the admin does. For example to use a keyword like London to see if anyone is from london and certain stuff. thanks
Not by default. It would require a modification.
Would be cool. Could be cool for users wanting to meet people in their area.
Yeah a mod that will allow members to search even in the custom profile fields. If i have field favourite music style a member whould use a keyword like hip-hop so he can search for members that have interest in hip-hop etc. Please move it in the suggestion section
thanks
I'm on it Smile

(damm you Konstantinos, your making me mod again Toungue )
A few Teenage forums that i goto use this, i know vBulletin have a hack like this, i'll have to have a view of the modification and then see if i can integrate it into MyBB, as my first "official" mod :\
Dale Wrote:A few Teenage forums that i goto use this, i know vBulletin have a hack like this, i'll have to have a view of the modification and then see if i can integrate it into MyBB, as my first "official" mod :
Ok then you will make it Smile
Da Dude Wrote:
Dale Wrote:A few Teenage forums that i goto use this, i know vBulletin have a hack like this, i'll have to have a view of the modification and then see if i can integrate it into MyBB, as my first "official" mod :
Ok then you will make it Smile

*looks at Da Dude's made mod list*

* "eek!" *

I think you can made it instead, you've kinda got a little more experience than i have. =D
Ok no prob...
will have a look @ it then (don't think i will do it today though)
Any news with this one ?
Pages: 1 2