MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Flatty Theme] Forums moving over on zoom in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, my forums are https://www.thepcboard.com
MyBB, PHP Versions and SQL Info: here
I'm currently using Flatty Theme

Issue: When zooming in on my sub forums there's a shift to the left as seen here: [Image: D06qpwM.png]

However, on the index page it looks normal as seen here (page is zoomed in). And for reference, here's what it looks like not zoomed in, and here is what it looks like on mobile.

Thank you
Anybody able to help with this? Any feedback on how this could be resolved would be greatly appreciated.
Bump, still unable to resolve this on my own.
Go in ACP to Templates & Style > Templates > Flatty Templates > Forum Display Templates and open forumdisplay_subforums to edit.

Search for:
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>

and replace both lines with:
<td class="tcat fb-pt" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat fb-pt" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>

Save changes and refresh page ... That's it! Wink
(2018-06-02, 09:21 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Save changes and refresh page ... That's it! Wink

That fixed it! Thank you very much.