MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add automatic payment and usergroup assignments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to add an automatic payment system to PayPal.
Then once a user have paid, the plugin will assign them to a usergroup.

Any recommendations of plugins that can do the above requests?
Check out My Subscriptions.
(2018-06-01, 12:15 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Check out My Subscriptions.

"""
This step is *critical* or your subscriptions will not work. You must also set the ipn url to: {MYBB_ROOT}/misc.php?do=paypal_ipn

Where {MYBB_ROOT} is your full website's url and path to your mybb installation. """

Does it mean I need to write it as: 

{mysite.com/forum}/misc.php?do=paypal_ipn

?

Thanks
Yes, so if your forum is at domain.com/forum then the ipn url will be domain.com/forum/misc.php?do=paypal_ipn. If your forum was at domain.com then the ipn url will be domain.com/misc.php?do=paypal_ipn and so forth Smile
(2018-06-01, 03:12 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, so if your forum is at domain.com/forum then the ipn url will be domain.com/forum/misc.php?do=paypal_ipn. If your forum was at domain.com then the ipn url will be domain.com/misc.php?do=paypal_ipn and so forth Smile

Sorry for the late reply, where do I exactly do that^^
Do I do that in PayPal's IPN settings? Or do I do that on the forums.

Thanks
You have to do this in your PayPal's IPN Setting. Read more about it here.
(2018-06-03, 05:21 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]You have to do this in your PayPal's IPN Setting. Read more about it here.

Thanks, MySubscription automatically removes the assigned role ('VIP') once the subscription has ended right?
https://imgur.com/a/M70dRHU

(2018-06-03, 05:21 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]You have to do this in your PayPal's IPN Setting. Read more about it here.

You there?
Your site looks great by the way, what custom theme did you use?