MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb on the news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mybb made it to the huff post guys. 

I won't paste the images but here you go. 

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nat...mg00000313

Hopefully this guy isn't a member here.
He might be a member here who might have joined and asked for support(how to install mybb). But I won't search for that....
I might be a little outdated because I don't get the joke.. there is a joke, right?
(2018-06-02, 07:05 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I might be a little outdated because I don't get the joke.. there is a joke, right?

OSS, unwanted attention, situation normal.
(2018-06-02, 07:05 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I might be a little outdated because I don't get the joke.. there is a joke, right?

Not a joke? Just sharing news with you guys. When you see something you know a news story just hits closer to home in my opinion. Like if a murder was across the country you don't really care but if it's in your neighborhood it kinda gets to you. 

Well to me Mybb is my neighborhood. This whole story really disgusted me. 

And Ben if you're talking to me you can kiss my orange or whatever fruit yall use to keep it PG.
I was talking about the article content, not the sharing of it. Yesterday I read about the $4 dollars verdict in Florida regarding a police shooting to a black person so I assume it is just US regular stuff going on.
(2018-06-02, 03:58 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]And Ben if you're talking to me you can kiss my orange or whatever fruit yall use to keep it PG.

You actually think I have gone out of my way to relate my post back to you, don’t you?

Ha. You aren’t that special.

No. I was merely expressing the old Open Source adage: “we can’t control who uses the software” - ergo, the content of the article would be deemed by myself as “unwanted attention”, which is situation normal.
Not entirely sure what the point of this thread is but I have locked this before anything gets out of hand.