MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Security Questions, need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys first of all sorry for my bad english.
I got a really bad problem, i think it will need to be fixed on the forum files ..
anyway i get this error when i register, i tried to find some solotuions on the web and forum but didnt find nothing
Quote:
  • The image verification code that you entered was incorrect. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image.

So please help me.. i dont know what to do.

Forum URL: ksccommunity.me/forum/
 * i use Cloudflare dns, antiddos
Hard to understand that someone who have coded a whole forum, don't know this error. Or did you just wanted other people to think you have made the forum system yourself since you have changed the footer credit to your own credit?

Not shore if mybb allow us to give you support on this question. Will answer IF staff from mybb gives green light
(2018-06-02, 08:01 AM)BaggerHD Wrote: [ -> ]Hard to understand that someone who have coded a whole forum, don't know this error. Or did you just wanted other people to think you have made the forum system yourself since you have changed the footer credit to your own credit?

Not shore if mybb allow us to give you support on this question. Will answer IF staff from mybb gives green light

Check that again, if you don't want to help it's ok.. I'll try to find a solution..

STILL NEEDING HELP!
COOL. WOULD HELP IF YOU POSTED IN THE CORRECT SECTION