MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Automatic arranging alphabetic order (sub)forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

is there a plugin that can arrange your subforum in an alphabetic order?  I am creating a forum at the moment with hundreds of subforums about animal species. But every time i find a new species i have to re arrange all the single subforums manually and this is extremely time consuming.  A feature that can put all of your subforums in a catagory in alphabetic order would be the invention of the century for me.
Interesting, unsure if this has been done already or not. Let me know if you get it done, if not I’ll give it a go.
(2018-06-04, 10:47 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, unsure if this has been done already or not. Let me know if you get it done, if not I’ll give it a go.

Thanks, I will let you know if i find such a plugin but it would be awesome if you give it a go. Wink
(2018-06-04, 10:47 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, unsure if this has been done already or not. Let me know if you get it done, if not I’ll give it a go.

Hi Wires,

have searched for the plugin without succes. :/