MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login As v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Login As v2.0

Download @Extend Section - GitHub Link

This plugin lets administrators login as a different user to test permissions, review problems etc. Beside that this plugin lets administrators force users to logoff.

This plugin was originally created by ZiNgA BuRgA from MyBB Hacks
I have his permissions to improve the plugin and publish it to MyBB Extend.

Features
  • Login as a different user
  • Force user to logoff
  • Block access to secret forum through a different account
Support
I'll try and help where and when ever possible. Either send me a PM here or make an issue on GitHub.

Bugs/Issues

Please report any problems found at the GitHub repository for this project, in this thread or in a new thread on MyBB Community Forums. Although I will answer questions at my own forum, I prefer not to.

Help with Login As
Feel free to add advice or feedback. Go to GitHub and collaborate. Help and advice is welcome. [Image: 68747470733a2f2f636f6d6d756e6974792e6d79...652e676966]
For the original script, zingaburga once made a custom change for me: we hard coded in the plugin's php file a safety check that made sure certain user IDs were on a blacklist, so that no one could use this tool to log in as another admin/super admin: 

function admhijack_profile()
{
global $templates, $mybb;
if(($mybb->usergroup['cancp'] != 'yes' && $mybb->usergroup['cancp'] != 1) || !in_array($mybb->user['uid'], array(1,#,##)))

That might be a nice regular feature.
(2018-06-09, 08:53 AM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]For the original script, zingaburga once made a custom change for me: we hard coded in the plugin's php file a safety check that made sure certain user IDs were on a blacklist, so that no one could use this tool to log in as another admin/super admin: 

function admhijack_profile()
{
global $templates, $mybb;
if(($mybb->usergroup['cancp'] != 'yes' && $mybb->usergroup['cancp'] != 1) || !in_array($mybb->user['uid'], array(1,#,##)))

That might be a nice regular feature.

I'll add it as a suggestion and added something like it to the plugin in the future
If it's possible to follow this steps to do this? I take a help of https://chathelp.org/avast-support/ ‎ to do this but every time the error message shown. Is it possible refer me to a page related to this topic from this website?
(2018-06-23, 12:07 AM)Alexparker121 Wrote: [ -> ]If it's possible to follow this steps to do this? I take a help of https://chathelp.org/avast-support/ ‎ to do this but every time the error message shown. Is it possible refer me to a page related to this topic from this website?

Sorry i dont understand your question