MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Years of service in member profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. 

I've been trying to add years of service in member profile, but I wasn't really able to figure out how to do it.
Not quite shore if I understand your question right. But do you mean a own filed where users can put in they're years of service? Example: 5 years of service as a doctor?
If so, in admin, configuration, Custom profile fields, ad new profile fields
Ah I know what you mean. You can use Template Conditionals to do this. Set a variable in the postbit and then do an if statement based on the joined date and what you want the variable to say.
(2018-06-05, 07:16 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Ah I know what you mean. You can use Template Conditionals to do this. Set a variable in the postbit and then do an if statement based on the joined date and what you want the variable to say.

Well it works fine in the postbit templates.

<if $post['regdate']+(60*60*24*1460) <= TIME_NOW then><span>Four Years of Service</span> <elseif $post['regdate']+(60*60*24*1095) <= TIME_NOW then><span>Three Years of Service</span> 

However I want it to work under member_profile template.
try this change $post['regdate'] to $memprofile['regdate']

<if $memprofile['regdate']+(60*60*24*1460) <= TIME_NOW then><span>Four Years of Service</span> <else if $memprofile['regdate']+(60*60*24*1095) <= TIME_NOW then><span>Three Years of Service</span>