MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: YouTube tags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i downloade dand installed a plugin where you can use the youtube tags([youtube][/youtube]), but i want thetags where ar the image tags, url, email and that things, i put it there with the youtube icon but the tile is undefined and the text of the popup window is unfined too, also when i click ok nothing is inserted on the screen....
www.pspdevs.orgfree.com/forums, thats my forum, make a new thread and click where it says youtube(on the icon), write something and click ok.

I attached the editor.js and the global.lang.php file.

I edited that files, do i need to edit more?
anyone?
Please do not bump your threads before 24 hours have passed.

Have you contacted the person who made the mod?
Pirata Nervo Wrote:Ok i downloade dand installed a plugin where you can use the youtube tags([youtube][/youtube]), but i want thetags where ar the image tags, url, email and that things, i put it there with the youtube icon but the tile is undefined and the text of the popup window is unfined too, also when i click ok nothing is inserted on the screen....
www.pspdevs.orgfree.com/forums, thats my forum, make a new thread and click where it says youtube(on the icon), write something and click ok.

I attached the editor.js and the global.lang.php file.

I edited that files, do i need to edit more?
anyone?

I believe this was my mod. Please go back and read the instructions carefully. Their is another file you need to edit. Yes, it is the most important one too.
Kind Regards.
i just downloaded a plugin that enable youtube tags, im making this by myself...is there any plugin that can do this automacticly??? i dont see any instructions, just youtube.php file, lol

EDIT, rcpalace, your plugin is much better than the other that i downloaded, thank you.
No problem.
Kind Regards.