MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image does not show in Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

When I insert an image i get the following text displayed: [Bild: https://bellard.org/bpg/2.png]

Does anyone know, how I can embed a picture in a post?

And I can't check or uneck:
UCP > Edit Options > Thread View Options (2nd group at right) > Display Images in Post (Second checkbox).
Because there is no such option. 

Thank you guys for help. 

Cheers Daniel
Which forum theme you're using?? - I guess it's an older one.
Assuming the "Thread View Options" table actually shows, you can add the code into your usercp_options template to display the option and checkbox. Find:

<tr>
	<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="classicpostbit" id="classicpostbit" value="1" {$classicpostbitcheck} /></td>
	<td><span class="smalltext"><label for="classicpostbit">{$lang->show_classic_postbit}</label></span></td>
	</tr>

Just below, add the following:

<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="showimages" id="showimages" value="1" {$showimagescheck} /></td>
<td><span class="smalltext"><label for="showimages">{$lang->show_images}</label></span></td>
</tr>

Go back to User CP --> Edit Options and you should now have the option.
Hei Wires

I love you. Thanks a lot.
That worked perfectly fine. :-)

PS: I'm using the esmerald theme

Cheers Daniel
Latest update of Emerald theme was 01-2018...but you're right...there are some missing code parts in usercp_options template in theme XML

You could report this issue in theme support forum.