MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hello, i want to translete the system to hebrew..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is possible to translate the system to Hebrew I am and friend wants to give to the community in Israel the system is translated and to give a support . it's possible to be the offical translator to Hebrew?Rolleyes
Hi.

Please take a look at this thread...

http://www.mybboard.com/community/showth...hp?tid=201

You are welcome to modify your forum templates and the language files (located in the "inc/languages/english/admin" directory), but as stated in the thread above, you are not allowed to label your translation as official.
But I sent before him the request more that there was the version RC1..
But they erased the announcements in the forum then I can not to show you.
You do not remember that requested really many and not agreed ? and said that we will translate in the version is?
Plz...?
and my Name was Benny And there was me a picture of the BoB builder
Don't worry Benny, I remember you, and I also remember Chris saying the same as I just did, that you can translate the templates and language files, but not modify any of the source files and not call yourself an official project.
how can u call it an official project then ? (i mean the translation)
does it need to be approved by the project members or sumthin ?
Well, if it were an official project, it would be run by the myBulletinBoard group. As these translations are by users and not the myBB group, it cannot be classed as official, if that makes sense.
so I can???
As I already said, you are allowed modify the forum templates and the language files (in the inc/languages/english/admin directory).
Ok i give to shahar to translete.
i translete for my self