MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i'm new member, i looking for help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to modify the stats shown in the index. but i don't know how.

<snip>
First, always make sure to give your thread title reflecting the problem you are facing.
Second, if you describe exact what changes you are looking for then we can help in details, however for modifying stats in index take a look at 'index_stats' & 'index_boardstats' templates. There are other templates too related to index stats all grouped under "Index Page Templates".
(2018-06-07, 05:30 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]First, always make sure to give your thread title reflecting the problem you are facing.
Second, if you describe exact what changes you are looking for then we can help in details, however for modifying stats in index take a look at 'index_stats' & 'index_boardstats' templates. There are other templates too related to index stats all grouped under "Index Page Templates".

Isn't MyBB.com primarily an English language based website?

I have ZERO clues what the original poster is talking about in his/her post due to them using their native language.
(2018-06-07, 02:47 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-07, 05:30 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]First, always make sure to give your thread title reflecting the problem you are facing.

I have ZERO clues what the original poster is talking about in his/her post due to them using their native language.

Not everyone is a native English speaker. When someone posts in a different language, it would be helpful to identify that language and post the message in both the original language and at least a Google translate of the message into English. I don't even recognize what language hieund speaks.
(2018-06-07, 03:06 PM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-07, 02:47 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

Not everyone is a native English speaker. When someone posts in a different language, it would be helpful to identify that language and post the message in both the original language and at least a Google translate of the message into English. I don't even recognize what language hieund speaks.

I know that not everyone speaks English. That was not my issue. 

My issue was trying to figure out what the original poster was saying in whatever language that is. 

Since you don't have a clue what language that is, I'm sure that others don't either. I don't.

It's obvious that the original poster needs help, but how can we help him/her if we don't understand what is being said?
(2018-06-07, 02:47 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't MyBB.com primarily an English language based website?

Look at the post now. It was posted first. After my reply he edited and spammed.
Late Edit spammer. I have banned him.
(2018-06-07, 05:33 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-07, 02:47 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't MyBB.com primarily an English language based website?

Look at the post now. It was posted first. After my reply he edited and spammed.
Late Edit spammer. I have banned him.

Aha... a spammer. Those damn fools!

I have a customized plugin to handle carders, but not spammers because spam bots literally post different types of spam. 
This particular spam in this thread is a perfect example of this.

Those are difficult to identify and remove the offending posts and ban the user account.