MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Zetaboards theme conversion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone convert a custom ZetaBoards theme to MyBB for me? I have a custom theme from my days of using the now-closing ZetaBoards platform and would like to get as close to a 1:1 conversion as possible.

Any themers out there willing to take on this custom conversion for me?

Here is a screenshot:
[Image: Cj2r0v7.png]
Hi, I'm not a theme maker, but it might be worth showing what the original theme was so that the coders can see if it is within their skills/timeframe/etc before they commit Smile

Good luck!
(2018-06-09, 10:13 AM)ThistleProse Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm not a theme maker, but it might be worth showing what the original theme was so that the coders can see if it is within their skills/timeframe/etc before they commit Smile

Good luck!

Yes, a screenshot also is enough. Even a rough design on a paper is also okay Smile
I've updated the original post with a screenshot. Smile
I've sent you a pm

Ok mate as i promise this is the video of the skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqSbZGsZu68

For viewers you have to enable it into forums Viewers inside mybb options in admin cp but only will show you if there are someone inside that forums.
Anyways to put as desired you have to modify inc/functions_forumlist.php file:

That is a part of i was written code changes and more so if anyone is interested on this project no problem Wink

See yah !!!