MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Archive isn't working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whenever anyone tries to view the archives they get this message:

Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function archive_header() in /www/00bp.com/c/r/o/croftmanorforums/htdocs/forum/archive/index.php on line 365

Archive link: http://croftmanorforums.00bp.com/forum/a.../index.php

Thanks in advance for any help given Smile
Do you mean Lite (Archive) Mode?
Yes Smile
xcx Wrote:Yes Smile

Has this happened after upgrading to the latest version of mybb? If so, try to replace the index.php file of the version that you were using before this upgrade, but backup your current file before doing so.
Yes. Nope, it's still not working Sad
xcx Wrote:Yes. Nope, it's still not working Sad

Sorry, I had meant the index.php file in the [yourboardroot]/archive directory...did you do that?
Could you please attach the .../archive/index.php file that is causing this problem?

Regards
I did and here it is...
I tried the file you attached on my forum and it works without a problem. So, the problem is not with the file at all. I can see now that the error in your forum has changed from line 365 into 341, which means you have tried another file--this will not work because the problem lies elsewhere, it could be in the ..../archive/global.php or the ..../inc/functions_post or the ..../inc/functions_archive.php. If I were you, I would try to replace them with the files you were using before the upgrade.

I hope that someone else will offer help in this issue. I'm sorry, I can't figure out exactly how to solve this problem.
Do you think that it will work when/if I upgrade to 1.4.0. If it will then I'm not going to worry Smile Thanks.
xcx Wrote:Do you think that it will work when/if I upgrade to 1.4.0. If it will then I'm not going to worry Smile Thanks.
My dear, don't ask me about 1.4.0. Microsoft kept saying that WinXP would solve all the problems of Win98 (did that happen?), and now they are saying that "Windows Vista can help you more safely and easily accomplish your favorite things"!! I have my own reservations regarding such issues!

If I were you I would downgrade to the version that was working properly. I usually think twice before upgrading.

Best regards
Pages: 1 2