MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WHAT THIS ERROR MASSAGE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Capture.PNG]
That is a message from your web hosting provider, iFastNet, not from MyBB itself. It seems that you've exhausted the limits of the free hosting account you have with them.
Get a better hosting. Your hosting might be over used
As said above, this is clearly a hosting issue. My suggestion is to first contact your existing hosting support before moving to a new hosting and if they are not able to help, than move on.
Suspended my website Sad

(2018-06-09, 01:35 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]As said above, this is clearly a hosting issue. My suggestion is to first contact your existing hosting support before moving to a new hosting and if they are not able to help, than move on.

Can I bring my forum back?
You might be able to but contact your web host.
(2018-06-09, 02:25 PM)gsmshanto Wrote: [ -> ]Suspended my website Sad

(2018-06-09, 01:35 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]As said above, this is clearly a hosting issue. My suggestion is to first contact your existing hosting support before moving to a new hosting and if they are not able to help, than move on.

Can I bring my forum back?

Don't know if you can, but you must consider a cheap and reliable hosting company.

Try out NameCheap.com and look at their lowest hosting plan at USD $2.88/month. 
You will get plenty of space and get good customer support.
The last I checked, Namecheap does not support adding Let's Encrypt. They promote their own paid SSL certificate.
(2018-06-09, 04:07 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]The last I checked, Namecheap does not support adding Let's Encrypt. They promote their own paid SSL certificate.

PositiveSSL Single Domain is $8.88/year from Namecheap.com. Damn good price. Good support. 

Let's Encrypt (Free) is fine, but their support is "hit and miss".
(2018-06-10, 12:14 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-09, 04:07 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]The last I checked, Namecheap does not support adding Let's Encrypt. They promote their own paid SSL certificate.

PositiveSSL Single Domain is $8.88/year from Namecheap.com. Damn good price. Good support. 

Let's Encrypt (Free) is fine, but their support is "hit and miss".
You can install Let's Encrypt on namecheap as well, should I share a tutorial ? Smile
Pages: 1 2