MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple pip/rank images?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to allow for post count pips/ranks to display for staff members as well as a badge specific for that staff group?

I have a star system per X amount of posts for my users to encourage posting, but I would like these same stars to also display for staff groups as well, along with a specific badge for that group.....is that possible?

Attached below is an image of what I mean.
(2018-06-11, 01:23 AM)Smokey Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to allow for post count pips/ranks to display for staff members as well as a badge specific for that staff group?

I have a star system per X amount of posts for my users to encourage posting, but I would like these same stars to also display for staff groups as well, along with a specific badge for that group.....is that possible?

Attached below is an image of what I mean.

Admin CP -> Users & Groups -> Groups
Find the group you want to edit and click on the group's link in the Admin CP.
Remove the default user title from the usergroup's "Default User Title" setting. Make sure it's blank and no spaces.
While still editing the group, add the image location to the "Group Image" setting. Example: images/groupimages/staff_group_name.ext
Make sure the image exists in the location you specify. It does not have to be the same location as the example.
Save the settings.
And that will allow for both the group image and the post rank pip to be displayed?
(2018-06-13, 07:29 PM)Smokey Wrote: [ -> ]And that will allow for both the group image and the post rank pip to be displayed?

Yes.

Only change in User Group >> Group >> Group Image

Or you can change User Stars: Group >> Group >> User Stars