MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lagniappe - The Gift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Really nice (:
Thanks all!

Ive added a "better" logo psd. I didnt save the first psd right, some how the text layer didn't stick, so I basically just replicated the one I made before. Its not the same but that doesn't matter. Like the new one anyways. The guest join today! sticker is on a hidden layer, but its there. As for the french login and register buttons, Ive made those for you. Where do I send them? Well, I guess I can post em here:

Anyways, if anyone at all needs help added the logo shines and stuff, just drop me a line here or at my forums and make a request. Itll get taken care of quickly.

And as for the "new thread", "new reply", "closed", and "rate user" buttons, I can't find the psd in my design folder, but I am 60% sure its there Toungue. I remember saving it, so once that is done, I will need the french translations of those words. A friend of mine speaks fairly good french, but I guess you would know the best Toungue.

Cheers!
Hi Audentio,

Thanks for the buttons and for the logos.psd.

I continued working...
I recreated a PSD file (erasing, cutting, copying, pasting, using both PSP & Photoshop) !

The result is acceptable, but it should be better if you retrieve the original files...

I not succeeded with the horizontal gray shape.. I don't see how to create it !

I attached the next four buttons in french...

It remains the logos and the main_nav.

If you think that's easier for you doing yourself the Photoshop work than retrieving the PSD files, below are the correct wording:

For the two crystal buttons:
Register=S'enregistrer

For the four buttons in /images/lagniappe/english folder:
Closed=Verrouillé
New Reply=RĂ©pondre
New Thread=Nouveau Sujet (here, it's necessary to wrap the text into 2 lines !... with a small font size and a small line spacing..., or writing only "Nouv. Sujet"?)
Rate User=Noter

For the postbit buttons (if necessary):
Edit=Editer
Find=Trouver
PM=MP
Profile=Profil
Quote=Citer
Report=Signaler
(others=>same text)

For the main_nav.gif:
Home=Accueil
Calendar=Calendrier
Members=Membres
Search=Recherche
Help=Aide

For the logo, it's more difficult;
- the text is differenr for every one...
- for the guest_logo, the "Join now!" french text is too large to fit into the star... "Rejoignez-nous maintenant!" !!! (perhaps only "Rejoignez-nous!" ? but it remains large)

Can I'll upload your template onto MyBB.fr ? I just add a french folder with the appropriate button. don't alter anything !
Do you agree ?

Thanks for your anwser.

Best regards...

----------------------------------

EDIT:
I downloaded the logo.psd file.
It's better than the first one, but you the "reflection" text is not editable, it's a layer !
Can you explain how to obtain this reflection from the main text in Photoshop ?

If you are 60% sure, perhaps you will find the original PSD files.. no ?

Thanks
Yes, I think I will be able to find the nav and the buttons. But if not, Im not bad at editing, Ill make is so you can't even tell. Give me a day or two and Ill get these up. Thanks for the translations!
Many thanks.

Don't hurry up ! I have the time...

I hope you retrieve the PSD files...
One issue with this theme and that has to do with when images are posted. I noticed larger images break the top right of the of the page? There ends up being a white space from the blue part at the top down into the white.

Do note though i removed the top/button section as most on my forum thought it was too much.

Anyway to fix this?

Outside of that awesome theme.
Hey, can you send us a screenshot of this image break? Smile
Found a small bug: Welcome panel should have a background color of white (#FFFFFF) instead of the light grey #(efefef) that it is now. That can be changed in the css.
Im sorry, but Im not doing free requests at the moment. Smile
is a very nice good work man. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5