MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 SQL Errors I'm not getting rid of
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

when accessing /member.php?action=profile I got the following SQL Error:

[Image: hAMEeZl.png]

This error exists since about 2 days and I assumed it was caused by a plugin. However I already uninstalled that specific plugin, removed all files but the SQL Error persits.

Here is the second SQL Error I'm having since day 1.

When trying to search for an IP on posts in the modcp I get the following SQL Error:

[Image: aTOnPX3.png]

[Image: I2nXPXo.png]

Help would be appreciated.
(2018-06-13, 11:24 AM)floraiN Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

when accessing /member.php?action=profile I got the following SQL Error:

[Image: hAMEeZl.png]

This error exists since about 2 days and I assumed it was caused by a plugin. However I already uninstalled that specific plugin, removed all files but the SQL Error persits.

Here is the second SQL Error I'm having since day 1.

When trying to search for an IP on posts in the modcp I get the following SQL Error:

[Image: aTOnPX3.png]

Help would be appreciated.

Hmm... the 2nd screenshot doesn't show the SQL error. 

All I see is the ModCP screenshot of the IP address lookup.
Oh sorry, I didn't notice. Edited my first post now, thanks for letting me know!

Both errors are caused by plugins so not all plugin related files have gone. I’d suggest going to ACP —> General Configuration and then disabling all plugins. If the errors happen to disappear, you may then need to reenable all plugins and deactivate/uninstall plugins one by one to see what’s causing the problem.

More specifically, the 2nd problem is basically saying SQL doesn’t know which “UID” column is being referred to as at selecting information from two tables.