MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hallo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any one can help me to install a forum? because i have tried alot but failed...if you 're free and could help me send a private message to me with your social accounts or skype... thank's
(2018-06-13, 11:36 AM)RIZO Wrote: [ -> ]Any one can help me to install a forum? because i have tried alot but failed...if you 're free and could help me send a private message to me with your social accounts or skype... thank's

Are you using a FREE hosting company?

Or...

Are you using a PAID hosting company?
I understand you have failed a lot of time in installing MyBB, perhaps have a look at official documentation on how to install MyBB, it is really easy to understand.
https://docs.mybb.com/1.8/install/
1. Use a proper descriptive thread title.
2. Support Forums is not a bridge to your Skype. All troubleshooting meant to be happen within threads only. If at all a chat is required use official Discord Public Channel.
3. As suggested by WallBB read official documentation. If you are lazy to setup by yourself and need the job to be done by some other then R/S/J is your place, not General Support.

Closed.