MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Futuristic, Dark Theme Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, and thanks for clicking.

The website I would like a theme for is a Detroit: Become Human fandom roleplay site. Because of this, I would like a custom theme that is sleek, futuristic, and possibly dark in color scheme. However, as I am not tech savvy or artistic in the slightest I would love it if someone could help me out. I'd prefer someone capable of graphic design because I would need icons and banners designed as well. I anticipate this to be a bit of a long process and I'd also like to be "in" on your process. Not so much as a helicopter parent, but I just don't want you to get all the way to the end and I end up not liking it.

I know that this is a bit demanding, and for this reason, I am willing to compensate for the time you spend. Feel free to comment below or send a dm. Examples of your past work are welcome.

Thanks in advance!
I will suggest you to look at themes in MyBB extend and ask some gfx dev to redesign the images Smile
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php

Regards
WallBB
If you can give some sample, that will give an idea and generate more interest.
I'm sure i can help you with this, i've PM'ed you.