MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant log in the site , Some reason keep telling me wrong password
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Cant log in the site  as a admin or user , Some reason keep telling me wrong password , even after reset the password cant log in , says wrong password 

Please advice and help to resolve the issue 

http://hostingboard.co.uk/
How have you been trying to reset your password?
(2018-06-14, 11:22 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]How have you been trying to reset your password?

Forget password , Receive a mail and everything but not working at all , After receive a new password from board , its says wrong password and dont let me log in
See replies here.
Hi Thanks for your reply , Did run the query
UPDATE mybb_users SET salt = '', password = '098f6bcd4621d373cade4e832627b4f6' WHERE uid = '1';

but doesnt work , As I mention previously that I get a reset password mail , get New password , but says after that says wrong password , and blocked me from forum ....
(2018-06-15, 03:06 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]See replies here.
Weird. Did the query return a success? Make sure you’ve also changed the UID to the correct UID. You can also try registering a normal account as usual, give it the usergroup 4 (admin usergroup) via Phpmyadmin, login to ACP with it and change your password.
(2018-06-19, 08:16 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Weird. Did the query return a success? Make sure you’ve also changed the UID to the correct UID. You can also try registering a normal account as usual, give it the usergroup 4 (admin usergroup) via Phpmyadmin, login to ACP with it and change your password.

At this point, with all of your issues, this is what I would be doing tbh.