MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IMPORTING A THEME
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, eveytime I try to import a theme, I get this error:

Quote:MyBB Error
Upload failed. Please try again.Error details: PHP returned: Missing a temporary folder. Please contact your forum administrator with this error.

Hope you can help me Wink

- Marc
Which theme are you trying to upload?
Any theme actually. I was trying to upload Mac OS theme and the firefox Glow theme. They all say the same thing.
marc25v Wrote:Any theme actually. I was trying to upload Mac OS theme and the firefox Glow theme. They all say the same thing.
This could be a temporary error on your server. Try again some other time and if you still face this problem, please let me know.

Regards
Just tried again and It gave the same error.
marc25v Wrote:Just tried again and It gave the same error.
Are you actually trying to add a theme? If so, did you follow the right steps?

By the way, your issue belongs to the "Templates, Theme Sets and Graphics" forum.

Regards
No it doesn't. Its a problem with mybb if it gives an error. It has nothing to do with Theme and Templates.
marc25v Wrote:No it doesn't. Its a problem with mybb if it gives an error. It has nothing to do with Theme and Templates.
In that forum they have theme problems too!
Can I have FTP details and a temporary admin account to investigate this further?

Also, please give me a link to your forum and the theme you would like to have installed.
PHP uses a temporary folder to store uploaded files prior to moving them. If no such folder exists (as seems to be in your case) then uploading files isn't going to work until a temporary folder is made by your host.

I assume post attachments don't work either?
Pages: 1 2