MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who is author of smilies ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i like this set of smilies used in mybb. Can i ask who is author or what is official name of this set ?
I would need to make the same smoky hair style in addition.

Etc. thumbs up and thumb down smilie

Thanks
(2018-06-17, 06:39 AM)PT82 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, i like this set of smilies used in mybb. Can i ask who is author or what is official name of this set ?

Thanks

From what I understand is that smilies are "open source", which means that anyone can use them.

If you add more smilies, you can do this in the AdminCP in the Smilies section.
(2018-06-17, 12:03 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-17, 06:39 AM)PT82 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, i like this set of smilies used in mybb. Can i ask who is author or what is official name of this set ?

Thanks

From what I understand is that smilies are "open source", which means that anyone can use them.

I believe he's asking who actually made them, in which I reply I have no idea. An older staff member would probably know.
(2018-06-17, 12:37 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

I believe he's asking who actually made them, in which I reply I have no idea. An older staff member would probably know.

Maybe he is asking that, but regardless, if the smilies are part of the MyBB package, wouldn't that make the smilies 'open source'? 

Since the rest of the MyBB software is open source as well. 

That's my logic in this.
(2018-06-17, 01:00 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

Maybe he is asking that, but regardless, if the smilies are part of the MyBB package, wouldn't that make the smilies 'open source'? 

That's my logic in this.

More than likely, but I think you've missed the point. He wants to know the author so he can get custom smilies made.
(2018-06-17, 01:05 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-17, 01:00 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

That's my logic in this.

More than likely, but I think you've missed the point. He wants to know the author so he can get custom smilies made.

Well, if he had looked in the Extend section, he would most likely found what he was looking for.  Cool
I'm not sure who actually originally created the smilies, they've been around for a long time now.
Thank you, and sorry for my english. Wires wrote this. I ask who made this smilies :-)

I like them, I just needed in the same style to do two more extras in the same style.

So thanks :-)
(2018-06-17, 02:37 PM)PT82 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, and sorry for my english. Wires wrote this. I ask who made this smilies :-)

I like them, I just needed in the same style to do two more extras in the same style.

So thanks :-)

You may find what you need HERE.